What should you get for all those makeup lovers on your holiday gift list !?
1) Sephora Fragrance Sampler : I think this is the top gift around for the holidays, in fact I just ordered one for my sister with the help of the 15$ Sephora email gift card. I was showing it to her as a idea for our mom, and she said she wanted one. It was settled and I ordered her one. (Sorry mom) But it is so great because it gives your gift receiver the opportunity to try out 10 fragrance samples. They can try all of them and then pick which one they like the best and using the same gift receive the full size. Thats a great gift it itself !
2) Philosophy Gift Set : This gift is perfect for the holiday time ! It will definitely get you ( or your giftie) in the holiday spirit with the different scents. And it will maybe inspire all the stressed out people to unwind with a nice scented bubble bath.
3) Stila Lip Glaze Set: I bought myself this one as a happy holidays present for myself last year and I am still using/ loving it now! It is a great value as opposed to buying each of them separately (UHM hello $20 for 1. No thank you!) You get only a little smaller than normal, and Im telling you that I haven’t finished one whole one yet a year later. The holiday colors are great, and there are definitely ones you can wear on a normal basis too.
4) Tarte LipSurgence: I Just bought this set over thanksgiving when the holiday sets were just being released and I think it would also make a great gift. Like the Stila set, it is a great value and a great variety to receive as a gift. I definitely don’t think you would need both sets for one gift, but depending on which kind of lip product your friend or family likes best would determine the gift.
5) Urban Decay Naked 1 or 2: If you are lucky enough to snag one of the new Urban Decay palettes I would take another one for a gift while your at it! This product continues to sell out whenever it comes back in stock and if you are shopping for a makeup junkie they would love you forever if you got this for them ! The original NAKED palette is also a good option with its super pigmented variety of neutral shades. (Check out my post about it )