Since it is December now, and the Holiday season is upon us I thought it would be fun to share my beauty wish list. Obviously, I am not asking for all these things (pretty sure I am going to pick 1 because how much more makeup ect. do I need ??) but I am just going to share mine, and hopefully you can share yours too !
1) A NARS Blush: I have always heard people RAVE about NARS blushes, and they have even earned a spot on Sephora’s best sellers page. They are a solid amount more than a blush should be coming in at $27, but I would think it would last you a long time. Similar to this, the new Benefit Box Powder Hervana also made it on the list. I do not own any of the box powders, but because this one has a mix of a lot of colors I figure it would be a good place to start. This one comes up one buck higher at $28.
2) Cha Cha Tint is Benefit’s newest cheek/ lip stain. I have the sample sizes of all the other of this kind (from the feeling cheeky set) and I would love to try out this color too. It seems that the formula that these are made in stay the longest on my lips out of everything I have tried. I think it would be a little much to buy this large size, so the best option would be to wait until this color comes in a mini size to try it out.
3) Sephora by OPI: This nail polish I found in the sale section of sephora.com and I am in love with this blue color. Unfortunately this color is part of their crackle collection, but I’m sure this color exists in normal form… and i want to find it.
4) Wonderstruck: This item is the one thing I am actually asking for this holiday season. I am sort of a huge Taylor Swift fan (oh hey taylor at your speak now concert…and now that I have been obsessed with the song Enchanted for a year, I took one second to sniff this scent at my local macy’s and decided it was necessary to own it this holiday season.
5) The two other Benefit products that I am infatuated with while I am apparently on this Benefit kick are the Watt’s Up Luminizer and the Eye Bright. The Luminizer is completely different from High Beam as it is a champagne color as opposed to the pearl. This will give more of a soft glow and warmth to your face. As for the Eye Bright, I think this would just be a nice product to have to go along with a concealer routine that is necessary when being a college student (aka very little sleep…ever).
6) Urban Decay Mariposa Palette: Even though this isn’t Urban Decay’s most popular palette out there right now (NAKED I,II and Book of Shadows #) this is a palette that has a variety of colors that are not apparent in my collection. I own the NAKED I palette so I am set on neutrals for basically another few years because I don’t see myself running out anytime soon, but I really have no colors. This set comes with a nice purple, blue, and pink which I am sure are all pigmented and wearable well because they are Urban Decay awesomeness.
7) Last but not least, I am definitely looking into trying some of Sigmas Synthetic Brushes. I own their basic brush set, and I really do like it. (Review coming in the future =) These new brushes seem worth it to try out as well. I know they came out with face and eye brushes, but for now the face set of 4 for $56 would be a good way to try them out!
So, What do you think are the best options on this list? What will be making an appearance on a holiday wish list of yours?